Sunday, June 3, 2012

When I go to church

Going to church in London is always an adventure!  In this London program, we're put into small groups and assigned to various wards across London.  For my group, getting to church takes about 55 minutes.  But, how do we make this journey?  Let me show you:

1st) We walk to the Notting Hill Gate Station (5 min)

 2nd) We take the circle line to Victoria Station (15-20 minutes)

3rd) We wait about 10 minutes for the overground rail, then take a 20 minute train to Wandsworth common.

 4th) Last of all, we walk a little less than a block from the train station to our church building!

I love our ward and I'm so excited that we get to make this journey every week.  I truly "always have a happy feeling when I go to church!"

2 comments:

  1. I've been to that building! Granted, only once, for stake conference, but I have definitely been there. Do they give you a calling? They split the three of us up in our ward. I worked in nursery, one girl was the Primary pianist, and the other taught YW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's so awesome!

      They split us up in our ward too. The one guy is in YM, one of the girls teaches youth Sunday School, two of the girls are in Primary, two of the girls teach in Relief Society, and I've been teaching in YW. I absolutely love it!

      Delete