Sunday, June 10, 2012

I love to see the temple!

Yesterday, Katie and I had the chance to go to the London Temple.  It was absolutely fantastic!  We got there about an hour early, so we had the chance to walk around the grounds, go to the Visitor's Centre, talk with the sister missionaries, hear their testimonies, and bear our testimonies as well.  We had the chance to join with other YSA (Young Single Adults) from another part of England and Wales and go into the temple.  It was a special, sacred experience.  I love the temple so much! I love the peace it brings into my life and the chance I have to come closer to God. I am so glad that we had the opportunity to go to the temple.



To better explain what happens in temples and why they're so important to me, I recommend this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment