Monday, April 2, 2012

Welcome Molly!

Last Tuesday, my first niece, Molly Irene Larsen was born: 7 pounds, 19 inches.  I'm so excited to get to know her!  Welcome Molly!  She's a sweetie and I love her so much:




It was so much fun to spend time with Elisabeth's family and see my parents who had come out to help out for a few days. I got to see my parents on Wednesday, then spend the day at Elisabeth's on Friday and Saturday.  I love spending time with my family!

Cutest nephew in the world!

Looking at "popcorn popping on the apricot tree"

Playing on the playground

Other, semi non-related highlights of the week include Becca's flute recital, Joel meeting my parents, watching conference with my family, and playing games with Joel's aunt, uncle, and cousins.  It was a great week!

So welcome Molly to the world!  We're so glad to meet you and get to have you as part of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment