Tuesday, April 24, 2012

In between the semesters

I can't believe that the semester is all done and that I'm on my way to London right now!  In between semesters I got to stay with my sister and her family.  I also got to spend time with Joel and my roommates before I left for my sister's.  Here's some of the highlights:

Roommate pictures!

Roommate pictures, cont'd.

Funny faces with Joel.

Mom came out to help me pack up and move my stuff to storage.



Meeting up with Chelsea

Our home teachers

Miles' Dalek cake.

Miles had fun playing with Joel

Me and my favorite nephew

Lots of fun with my sister and her family.  It was so awesome to visit with them!







2 comments:

  1. We loved having you here, Emily! Miles keeps saying "Emily will come back soon." We're trying to work on his grasp of time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If soon means about 2 months, then he's got it!

      Delete