Friday, September 16, 2011

Technology loves me, it loves me not.........

Recently, it feels more like technology loves me not.  First off, my printer started randomly inserting huge strips of pink across whatever I was printing (or Meaganizing it).  Then, it would hardly print color at all.  Then it jammed every time I attempted to print.  As you might be able to guess, my printer completely broke (which is rather problematic when you're trying to print papers for classes).  Luckily, my brother let me use his printer until I could get a new one.  (Btw, my new printer is great!)

My internet was also down for a week.  Luckily, the wireless for our apartment building wasn't, so I was still able to use the internet, but it meant my computer wasn't being backed up.  It did work out eventually, and now my internet's back up and working. (There's a funny story with this solution, including a roommate accidentally unplugging the internet for the apartment.  Oops!)

So, after all of this, I figured I was done with problems with technology for a while.  But, trouble seems to always come in threes.  A couple of days ago, I was just taking my earbuds out of my ears and they broke.  The right earbud completely detached itself and I could see the wiring in it.  Unfortunately, it wasn't fixable and so I had to get new earphones.

After this last month or so of loving me not, I hope I can say technology loves me again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment