Monday, August 6, 2012

10 Inanimate Objects

So, in celebration of the 10 days left until Joel and I get married, I thought I'd make a list of 10 inanimate objects that remind me of him, in no particular order. (note, not all of these pictures are mine, google is one of my great friends)

10. A glass of water
     
Joel almost always gets a drink of water when he comes over
9. A knight (chess piece)
We love playing chess together and both of us favor using our knights
8. A Sponge
Joel is always so sweet and will help clean my apartment's dirty dishes.  
7. Vacuum cleaner
This is actually the first picture I have of Joel.  He came over and tried to fix our broken vacuum cleaner.  Unfortunately, it was doomed to never work again, but now whenever I see a vacuum, I think of him.
6. Snowman
With my roommates Ashley and Kensey, Joel and I had a lot of fun making Sasha the Sassy Snow woman
5. White chocolate chips
I love baking with Joel and recently we made Oreo truffles with my roommate Kiu.  I found out he loves white chocolate.  Now whenever I see it, I think of him

4. The color orange
It's Joel's favorite color and every time I see it, I think of him
3. Chopsticks
Between going to India and Singapore and loving Asian food, I definitely think of Joel
2. Peanut butter and chocolate
We both love peanut butter and chocolate and we bake a lot with it.
1. S'mores granola bars
Of course, I always think of Joel when I see s'mores granola bars because that's part of how he proposed.

I can't wait to marry my best friend in 10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment