Thursday, February 16, 2012

A few highlights

Well, there's been lots of things happening recently and I though I'd just give a brief highlight of a few of them:

1)Who knew that computers could have tumors? I definitely didn't.  But, they can!  At least Ashley's did.  We had quite an adventure trying to figure out what happened to her computer and then holding in the battery so she could print out a paper.

2) Watching North and South with Kensey, Shea, and Julia.  North and South is an awesome movie!  I'm so glad I finally got the chance to see it.


3.  A double date with Elisabeth and Gerrit.  It was super fun!  Me and Joel went with Elisabeth and Gerrit to Malawi pizza and got a delicious desert pizza (peanut butter smores pizza).  Then, we went to the Living Legends show.  It was really cool!


4.  I got accepted into the Special Ed program!  On Saturday, I got a letter in the mail and I'm going to be starting the program this fall semester.  I'm so happy and excited!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment