Monday, December 26, 2011

New Board Game Obsession

For Christmas, my family received the board game, Ticket to Ride: Europe.  I had played this game once before, about a year ago, with my roommates.  However, the details of the game were fuzzy at best, basically only a vague recollection of enjoying it and some obscure rule details.  My family tried it out this evening and we absolutely loved it!  It was one of the most enjoyable nights we've spent together all break.  I can't wait to play it more this week!  If you ever get the chance to play it, do it!!!!!!!


Our finished game (John-blue, Me-green, Dad-yellow, Mom-red)

It was actually pretty funny that our family got this because it's also what my brother-in-law Gerrit gave to my sister Elisabeth for Christmas.  So, I'm excited to hopefully play this game back in Provo as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment