Wednesday, November 16, 2011

London Calling

I just got accepted into the London Study Abroad Program for Spring Semester (April 25-June 13 2012)!  I am so excited!  I've always dreamed of going to the British Isles and I feel so blessed that I get to study and travel there for 9 weeks.  I'll be learning about British literature, history, and politics as I live in London and travel around England and even to Scotland and Paris.  Here's some photos of places I'm excited to visit while I'm there:


This is the BYU London Centre where I'm going to live.

It's right by here: Kensington Palace Gardens

I'll have to make sure to 

as I travel around London.


Besides amazing places in London, I also have the opportunity to visit other places, including:

Stonehenge

Stratford on Avon

Canterbury

Oxford

Bath

and even places outside of England such as:

Scotland!

and Paris!

I cannot wait until Spring Semester and the chance to study abroad in London!

No comments:

Post a Comment