Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm an Elephant!

According to my nephew Miles, I am no longer Emmy or Emily or even his aunt, but an elephant.  Every time I asked Miles who I am it would go something like this:


E: Miles, who am I?
(silence)
E: Am I Emmy?
M: No (with a twinkle in his eye)
E: Am I Emily?
M: No
E: Am I your aunt?
M: No
E: Well, if I'm not Emmy, Emily, or your aunt, then who am I?
M: An elephant!





See the resemblance?

In other words, I got to babysit Miles on Tuesday as his parents went to the Savion Glover concert (aka, the best tap dancer in the world!).  Miles is the best nephew in the entire world and I love babysitting him.  We had fun as he played with an old pinball toy of my brothers, played with the large mirror in my hallway, read books, and gave hi-fives to my roommates.  









So, I have the cutest nephew in the world and I love babysitting him!

2 comments:

  1. Haha...I'm just glad he didn't say "broken egg" or one of his other favorite responses. Thanks again for watching him!

    ReplyDelete