Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ding dong, the bells are gonna chime!

So, this past week, Camilla, my lovely roommate from last year, got married!  I'm so excited for her and her husband Diogo.  This wedding was especially exciting for me because I got to be there while they were dating and when they got engaged.  If you want to read their super cute story, you can look here.

Her bridal shower was Tuesday and it was a great time.  We came up with date ideas for the soon-to-be newlyweds, ate ice cream, and enjoyed giving her lots of presents!

The beautiful bride to be.


Ice cream was there of course!


I have to say, Morgan's present was the best by far!!!!

Then, Camilla got married on Thursday!  Morgan drove Sarahy, Chelsea, and me up to Salt Lake for her reception.  It was in the Joseph Smith Building and overlooked the temple.  It was absolutely beautiful.  Camilla looked amazing and the love between her and Diogo was just so apparent.  There was a really fun photo booth, amazing food, and great company, plus jamming out to N*Sync on the way back.  It was an amazing night and  I'm so excited for Camilla and Diogo.  Congrats!!!!!

On the way tup to Salt Lake




The gorgeous view!

The beautiful couple





Cutting the cake

The first dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment