Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Bit of a Shutterbug

My Grandpa Stuart was an amateur photographer with his own darkroom and everything.  He used to call anyone who loved photography a "Shutterbug".  He also would say that a good photographer does look for pictures but that photos just find them.  As my Grandpa would say, I'm a shutterbug! I've definitely inherited that from him.  So, I thought I'd share some of my favorite, non-people pictures I've taken since school started this year.


Beautiful autumn leaves.

Leaves continued.

More autumn leaves.

Pumpkin bread rolls.

Pumpkin bread rolls with soup!

Beautiful sunset over California.

Smores cupcake at Cocoa Bean Cafe.

Meagan reaching for the sky.

A stream in Battle Creek Canyon.

A waterfall in Battle Creek Canyon.

A Beautiful Ferris wheel on campus.

A beautiful sunset on the way home.

Creamery deliciousness.

Creamery deliciousness continued.

By our pool.

A frozen egg!

A reflection of Meagan's car.

I love to see the temple!

At Camilla's wedding.

Camilla's wedding, continued.

Camilla's wedding, continued.

Fall colored bush by my apartment.

Fall colored bush by my apartment.

Fall leaves by my apartment.

A bench at the bus stop.

The same bench at the bus stop.

A fire hydrant.

The bricks of Stadium Terrace.

My backpack and pencil case.

My backpack.

My flute case

No comments:

Post a Comment